2009




The year's end is now fast approaching, with Christmas nearly upon us this Blog entry really is a case of just keeping the shop ticking over. This year as been one of great sadness for me personally. Although I started the year with great intentions, events have over taken me and subsequently its been a year of missed opportunities and while much of my research as been placed on the back burner I have to admit I've struggled at times to be motivated with my Blog. That said the year end will be one of contemplation.
Whilst I shall be kept busy over the Festive Season, hopefully the New Year will herald a return with a new and improved Blog with some long overdue investigative fieldwork following on from my research, with 2010 being a more productive year.

Best Wishes to all

Stephen
  

Comments